Franciacorta Stampi was established in 2000 by three enterprising founders. It is a young and dynamic group that directs the attention to its customers with professionalism, skill and precision.
The over twenty years experience as a rubber moulding manufacturer and the fully availability to customer needs, define the main company feature to satisfy the various requirements, above all referring to extremely complex technical issues.
* Technical rubber and silicone molds
* With rubber and silicone thermo system (Cold Runner Blocks)
* Liquid silicone molds (LSR)
* Rubber – metal bonded molds, molding of different materials and 2K tools.
* Processing of special steel, aluminum and titanium
* Injection molding process for customizing molded parts.
* Support and maintenance for the equipment.
* Medical and Pharmaceutical
* Sea / Aviation
* Petrochemical / Oil and gas
* Electric Tools
BASIC FIELD OF ACTIVITY THERMO SYSTEM
* CBR, developed by us, is characterized by a special block density, constant temperature balancing across the entire surface, especially inside the nozzles, and optimum flow balance that does not require further regulation.
* Our cold runner block (Thermo System) allows the rubber or silicone to be conveyed and injected into the nearest point of the mold cavity and even into it. It speeds up the molding process and provides compound savings with every shot. (no flash / wasteless technology)
* The temperature control in the plasticizing chamber allows the waste of material to be reduced or prevents the occurrence of waste.
* Our Thermo System can be equipped with optional accessories to provide our customers with the best solution and to achieve their goals.
Our Thermo System Types:
* Thermo System Open Nozzle
Available with 2 to 64 Free-Flowing nozzles.
* Thermo System Valve Gate
There are 2 to 64 nozzles controlled by pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic movements.
* Thermo System Transfer
Valve Transfer Needle With or Without Needle Cold Pot Transfer Mold
* Thermo System Combo
CRB placed directly in the mold
Software Developed by Franciacorta Stampi
Valve Gate Thermo System provides adjustment of needles for electronic control version.
WE DO NOT CARE YOUR NEEDS!
Franciacorta Stampi offers its customers the accessory solutions they need.
Trial: Your new equipment will be tested and optimized by our technicians.
Turnkey Service: Your new equipment will be placed on your injection press to test and optimize the process. Thanks to this turnkey service, our customers will have a fully equipped and ready to use injection press.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
The products and services offered create the perfect conditions not only for one but for developing a business relationship between its partner customers and Franciacorta Stampi.
WORKING TOGETHER TO REACH YOUR GOALS OUR GOAL